Saturday, September 10, 2011

Flowers, mushrooms and webs

The first two flowers are from my brothers garden. He always has something in bloom to get a shot.






















The mushrooms are from walks with the grandkids ... they don't last long after I get the shot at least they let Gramps get a shot first! The first one is not in focus where I wanted it but it was the best of the bunch and if you look close there is a lot going on in the stem, that is in focus. The reason I am posting it is because I have never seen a purple mushroom! The other two just looked cool























The last for are a light and darker image of two webs. If you look close in the smaller web you can see where the spider makes a mistake placing a stitch too close and takes measures to correct it ... cool


























and a spider shot








No comments:

Post a Comment