Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Captian Cozmo Rocks

This is our boy Cozmo. He is an English bulldog and is quite different from any other dog I have ever owned. He is waiting for my wife to get home and thought he heard her in this image. If you are thinking about a bulldog, they are high maintenance and can get costly in the vet department. Cozmo has hip dysplasia and we thought he would need major surgery but he has so far been active and well enough to avoid that horror. We knew what the risks were when we looked into the breed so I am just giving potential owners a heads up. To us it is all worth it, he is a great companion and member of our family.

I hope you like this shot, we sure do!




























1 comment:

  1. Folks

    Thanks for all the views. I was surprised how many folks had a look.

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete